We at Vozrozhdenie have significant experience in most infrastructure sectors in different parts of the world as would be apparent from the attached credentials. We are having our own qualified as well as experienced team to handle the project. Our specialization in mobilization and quality work is considered as one of the best in the industry comparable to the large companies. We have completed all our pre allotted work within stipulated time frame with quality.
Without roads, no development can be meaningful; there can be no progress towards new challenges and new horizons. The development of the nation’s economy depends on how it builds its roads, giving impetus to another step forward.
For over 25 years, Vozrozhdenie Group of construction and engineering companies has been actively developing, designing new paths and pushing new boundaries. We have been growing and maturing, and along our way have created new large-scale highways and traffic interchanges, new pedestrian areas, gardens, parks and squares were given a new look in a variety of cities and towns, St. Petersburg and Moscow, Samara and Veliky Novgorod, Astrakhan and Ashkhabad.
We grew from a small cooperative established on the basis of a stone processing factory in St. Petersburg and have eventually turned into a modern joint stock company, the largest group of engineering and construction companies in road building industry in North-West Russia.
- 2575 km of roads laid
- 42 engineering facilities constructed (bridges, viaducts, tunnels, traffic interchanges)
- 16 embankments built and restored
- 720804 m² of squares paved
- 256709 of plants
- 12 parks and gardens laid out
- 48 memorial signs fitted
- 3461955 m² of redeveloped lawns
Presently focusing in Indian Infrastructure Market & executing the following Government Projects:
1. NH-13 – Potin to Pangin in Arunachal Pradesh of INR 340 Crore Value.
2. Construction of four-lane Greenfield Amritsar connectivity for Connection of Amritsar with Delhi-Amritsar-Katra Expressway from Junction with NH3 and Taran taran Bypass near Mannawalla village chainage 70+950 to Junction with NH354 Ajanala road near Harsh china village chainage 99+020 (km 70.950 to km 99.020 of Amritsar connectivity) under Bharatmala Pariyojna in the state of Punjab.
3. Chennai Peripheral Ring Road (CPRR Section-1)